Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Patton Twins




Molly and Julie just came home from the hospital 8 and 4 days before their pictures were taken. They are very cute girls and are keeping their parents busy. I setup a little studio in the dining room and once the girls were ready I went to work, of course that sounds a lot easier than it really is. This was my first time working with twins and it takes patience to get the good shots, ans we weren't in a hurry. Here are some of my favorite shots from the session.

Patton_Twins_05_w

Patton_Twins_06_w

Patton_Twins_18_w

I wanted to do more pictures of the girls so I invited Robbie & Rachel to bring them over the following Sunday for more pictures in my Studio. My wife has decided to let me use the upstairs bedroom for my studio, and we hadn't even cleaned up there since we moved in. I woke up early Saturday morning excited and ready to get to work. I cleaned and setup my backdrop. Then made a little stage to get the girls up off of the ground. I took some time to dial in the lighting as well using my kickball.



Sunday they all came out and we had a really good time, no pressure, no rush, plenty of room to spread out and the results were great!

2011_07_31_PattonTwins_2_01_w

2011_07_31_PattonTwins_2_04_w

2011_07_31_PattonTwins_2_07_w

2011_07_31_PattonTwins_2_09_w

2011_07_31_PattonTwins_2_12_w

I can't wait to take more pictures of these girls as they grow up.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment