Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Susan & her Scion




Susan was very excited about getting her picture taken with her Scion, it just rolled over 100K miles. She was a little nervous being in front of the camera, I have worked with her on many projects, she is my go to person for Hair & Makeup. She came over with her boyfriend Justin (he was a big help when I did pictures of Annabelle) and he helped keep my light from blowing over on the top level of the garage. The garage is in Old Town Portsmouth near the Elizabeth River and started on the top level. The Sun was almost down which gave us this moody sky. I setup a couple speedlights and we got going. Here is the post with the interview

Susan_Relationships_08-11_02_w

After I felt good about the images from the top level we came down into the garage to shoot. This was a new environment for me, the first time to light a car in that dark of a space. I took my time and played with many different lighting setups. Here are my two favorite.

Susan_Relationships_08-11_03_w

Susan_Relationships_08-11_04_w

I decided to use this image for my Relationships project.

Susan_Relationships_08-11_01_w

I am still looking for volunteers for this project. Please shoot me an email if you are interested, matt@matthartman.com


No comments:

Post a Comment