Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Annabelle Lyttle


I had the opportunity to shoot this amazing model in January. She is a friend of Susan (MUA I love working with and my wife's cousin) that had just moved back from LA. It was a bitter cold day with intermittent blizzard like snow coming down. Most of the shoot was in Susan's apartment in Downtown Lancaster, PA. This was my first time working with a pro and it was absolutely incredible. I learned a lot from watching her, I feel I can give less experienced models more direction. Susan did an amazing job with the makeup.

We started with Annabelle barefaced in the clothes she arrived in and built from there.

Annabelle_outfit#1_10_w

Annabelle_outfit#1_12_w

Annabelle_outfit#1_21_w

These are from her third outfit. Susan had this old suitcase that we jsut had to have some fun with.

Annabelle_O4_01_w

Annabelle_O4_03_w

These shots from the graveyard were the first ones I edited. She was a trooper out there, and it shows in the images. We had a nice warm car close for when she needed to warm up.

Annabelle_graveyard06_w

Annabelle_graveyard07_w

Annabelle_graveyard02_w

Here are some from our last set where Susan went wild with some awesome makeup.

Annabelle_Last_01_w

Annabelle_Last_24_w

Annabelle_Last_41_w


There are a lot more that I still have to go through so keep checking back to see what has been added or follow my page on Facebook for all of my updates.

A Special thanks to everyone who helped out.
Annabelle Lyttle - Model
Susan Bourassa - MUA
Jessica Hartman - 1st Assistant
Justin Ray 2nd Assistant

Here are some behind the scenes shots from the shoot.


1 comment:

  1. I love that you used the group picture with Poe in it.

    ReplyDelete