Saturday, June 4, 2011

Relationships


People and their Rides

The bond that people have with their vehicle has always interested me. Why did they choose this car/truck? I am launching a new project to document this relationship. This summer I will be lining up as many shoots as I can for this project. For more information head over to the new blog that I setup just for this project.


Derek_Bach_Mark_w

Contact me if you are interested in participating. I am looking for a wide variety of people and vehicles, from the ordinary to the extraordinary. my email is matt@matthartman.com, please include your name, phone number, vehicle, a little about yourself and why you are interested in participating.

I look forward to exploring this project and sharing the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment