Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Studio Shoot




I am going to setup a studio to take some Fun & Crazy pictures on Dec 30 and I need Volunteers to Model & Do Hair & Makeup. I plan on getting there and setting up early to take advantage of the whole day. I am looking to do 6-7 sets. Ideally I am looking to do 3 sets that are Glam/Fashion shots, and 3 head shots. I am looking for models (male, female) for these sets, with 1-3 people per set. I am also in need of a makeup artist and hairdresser to help in those areas.

I am looking to shoot something different to build out my portfolio. Do you have any really great Halloween costumes in your closet? I am open to what you can contribute.

Here are some of my ideas:

Cupcake Cutie

- Bright Colors, Cupcakes, Fun. This could be as simple as a Pink top, white/pink apron, and the rest will be props, hair & makeup.

Pin-up

- Classic to Modern, I am looking for willing models for this

Ethnic

- Do you have any traditional outfits? Examples include: Japanese/Geisha, Indian, Native American, etc…

Alt Bridal

- Any recent Brides out there that want to see what they could have looked like if they went completely wild with their hair & makeup?

Vaudeville

- Can you spin Plates? How about breathe Fire? Want to pretend that you can? Lets see what we can come up with.

Country Western

- For this I am thinking more Old West than Toby Keith, but I am completely open to ideas.

Boudoir/ Goth / Suicide Girl

- If you are comfortable showing some skin and/or have tattoos I would love to do something sexy and fun.


Here are some samples of this type of work that I have done in the past.

Jessica036


Kelsey_19_w


Kelsey_10_w


JessPA_13_w


I also want to do some crazy head shots that don’t require an outfit. These would be shorter and quicker sessions than the more elaborate ideas but will let more people participate and will diversify the day.

If you are interested in modeling or showing off you hair & makeup talents send me an email and lets start developing some ideas. Please also indicate your availability for Dec. 30. If you can only be there for half of the day let me know so I can plan accordingly.


This is a portfolio building opportunity, anyone who participates will get a rights released CD for prints. If you can come out & help with hair & makeup I will also provide lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment