Friday, May 30, 2014

Hunter Engagement | Suffolk Engagement Photography

I met Marissa and Roy at Bennetts Creek Park, one of my favorites in Suffolk. In my early conversations with Marissa she mentioned that they enjoyed kayaking. I thought that would be a great thing to incorporate into their engagement session. I wanted somewhere that would have water access plus other areas to take additional pictures. They also wanted to include pictures with their dog Charlie. Bennetts Creek Park turned out to be the perfect location to get the shots we wanted.

















Roy like most men wasn't all that thrilled about getting dragged out for pictures but afterwards let me know he had a great time. That was great to hear! I love having fun with my clients, it makes for better memories and pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Matt, we love these pictures! Can't tell you that enough!

    ReplyDelete