Monday, October 4, 2010

Having Fun


I borrowed a second flash from my co worker and set up a little studio to have some fun and learn using two flashes. There were two big windows to the left of the image providing most of the fill light, I kept the second flash to the right of the image most of the time. The first flash was mounted on the camera and wasn't always on. I am looking at some options for doing more off camera flash work, including an upcoming project once the leaves start falling.

This a great learning experience, I was hoping some of my friends would stop by to model for me, but it didn't happen. If you want to know the next time I am looking to experiment & get some free shots, follow me on Twitter.




I learned a lot playing with these, it was a lot of fun and I look forward to using what I learned.

For more information, or to schedule a session send me an email of call me at 757-97-0237

No comments:

Post a Comment