Friday, September 24, 2010

MacCord Wedding


My good friends Matt & Holly tied the knot on 9/18/10 and I was there both as the photographer and a groomsmen. It made for one crazy day, I had to be nimble and quick to adapt to the locations. I couldn't have done it without some help from Steven Cambell who handled getting shots of the Guys getting ready & the formal shots. Susan Bourassa was also a great help taking my camera and shooting while I was doing groomsmen duties.

Pulling double duty was a crazy experience and knowing my camera and lenses made me very efficient, knowing what lens & settings to use when and without notice.

Below are some of my favorite images from the day, to see all of them & order prints click here.



(There are still more to come)

To schedule your session or to inquire about availability don't hesitate to give me a call (757.971.0237) or send me and email.

No comments:

Post a Comment