Friday, April 16, 2010

Jennifer's Maternity Session




Last weekend I had a lot of fun taking maternity pics of my soon to be sister-in-law. We spent about 4 hours and seven outfits taking pics. We set up a studio in my in-laws' garage so we could control the light. I had the full team helping again (from the PA photo shoot), my wife Jessica helping out, her cousin Susan doing makeup and Susan's friend Becky helping with posing, and props, and .... the list goes on. I cannot thank them enough for all of their help.

We started off with some traditional posing and outfits. then moved on to draped fabric. Jennifer did great, once we had her posed she could hold it all day.




My Brother-in-law is in Iraq right now and we wanted to take some pictures that show their connection to the military. He has scheduled his R&R around her due date so he will be here for the birth of his son. Then he will be home for good in August.



Here are some more images from that day.





Thank you Jennifer for letting me document this special time and I know there will be plenty more sessions in in our future!

Thanks for looking, as always if you are interested in setting up a session feel free to give me a call at 757.971.0237 or email at matt@matthartman.com

More photo's from this session can bee seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/matt_hartman/sets/72157623866859028/

MUA Susan Bourassa - starskeepmarching@hotmail.com
Becky Kreider - www.rebeccakreiderphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment