Monday, April 14, 2014

CHKD Photography Update | Tidewater Childrens Photographer Giving Back

Here is an update with more of my images for the CHKD NICU Family Advisory Council. I have been very lucky to be part of this project that has allowed me to meet and photograph so many amazing families.

Ava
We arranged to get into the beautifully restored Historic Hampton Carousel right next to the Virginia Air & Space Museum in Downtown Hampton. Ava was a perfect model and as soon as I took these pictures I was in love with them.





Brielle
I met Brielle and her mom at the Virginia Zoo in Norfolk because she loves the animals at the zoo. Brielle uses sign language to communicate and taught me a couple signs along the way. She is a very smart and happy girl and I had a great time spending the morning with her at the zoo.







Matthew
Matthew and his dad are avid golfers that live in Williamsburg. So what better place than Kingsmill for Matthew's Portrait.



GG
Gabriella (GG) loves to dace so I asked the Little Theater of Norfolk if we could use their stage for her pictures. They agreed and it just so happened that the stage already had the perfect setup for a little princess!




No comments:

Post a Comment