Monday, April 23, 2012

Port Norfolk Photo Walk



Mark your calendars, I am hosting a Photo Walk on May 5th, in Port Norfolk. This is in conjunction with the art show "Up and Open, a Show of Art" where you can see some of my work on display.

We will meet at Village Hair at 1:00pm and meander through the neighborhood taking pictures of whatever catches your eye. Bring what you have, weather it's a pro-level SLR or your cell phone, you can still meet new people and enjoy the beauty of the neighborhood.

After the walk I invite you to send me your favorite images from the walk. I will print and hang them as part of the art show at Village Hair. I plan on rotating them throughout the show, so don't feel like you have to rush, but the show is only up for a limited time so don't procrastinate to long. 

A heads up that you are attending by emailing me (matt@matthartman.com) would be nice so I have an idea of how many people will be there, but it isn't necessary. Also feel free to email me with any questions.

Thanks
Matt

Village Hair
359 Broad St
Portsmouth, VA 23704

No comments:

Post a Comment