Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Relationships: Amber (Behind the Scenes)




I met Amber through my wife's cousin, Susan (I photographed Susan & her Scion for my relationships project). She is a fun petite girl with a cute little car.

We started a little late than planned on the banks of the Elizabeth River in Port Norfolk. It turned out to be quite the production, Susan was there, coaching Amber and making sure one of my lights didn't blow over with the wind, and so was Shea (I recently did a glamor shoot with Shea stay tuned) who held my other light down. It was pretty windy and I am thankful they were both there.

Amber_Miata_2011_01_w

Amber_Miata_2011_04_w

Amber_Miata_2011_07_w

Next we went to a parking garage in Old Town Portsmouth. We used Susan's car as the stereo and had fun.

Amber_Relationships_04_w

Amber_Miata_2011_12_w

To see the final image check out the project post.

Here is a Behind the Scenes shot while they were getting the top off.

Amber_Relationships_BTS_w

I was using my Canon 550 EX in the back shooting into an umbrella, and bare in some shots, and my Phoenix Flash (soon to be replaced) in the Beauty Dish. I had a lot of fun with the 2 light setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment