Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Boys and Their Toys



Last weekend was my Brother-in-law's bachelor party. The main event was going 4 wheeling. That gave me a great idea of doing portraits of each person with their jeep/truck on the trail.

Derek the bachelor with his Jeep
Derek_Bach_Derek_w

Mark with his Jeep
Derek_Bach_Mark_w

Brandon with Mark's Jeep (they took turns driving)
Derek_Bach_Brandon_w

Unfortunately as Jeeps go one broke down. I still wanted to get pictures of everyone with their vehicle so here are the rest.

Adler and his jeep, as you can tell he had been working on it all day and wasn't happy about it.
Derek_Bach_Adler_w

Justin and his Explorer, He stayed to help with Adler's Jeep, this was Sunday morning before we left to come home.
Derek_Bach_Justin_w

Lastly me and the Suburban/people hauler. (thanks Chris for taking the picture)
Derek_Bach_Matt_w

There are some more pictures of us on the trail at my flickr account.

I have been thinking about starting a series like this to show the connections that we have with our vehicles. If you would like to have your portrait taken with your vehicle shoot me a quick email.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment