Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hatfield Wedding


Alan and Kelly had a great wedding at the fire station he volunteers at. I had a lot of fun sharing and documenting it. Kelly and her girls were ready extra early to get some great pictures of just them. Then I walked down the street to meet the guys and take pictures of them getting ready.

It was a wonderful day, they fully utilized the fire station & engine for their ceremony even getting a ride home in it. They did a great job with the fire fighter theme right down to using a hatchet to cut the cake.

Kelly wanted to make sure that they had plenty of time for some fun shots which was great for me. I am so happy for both of them, they are a wonderful couple.

Below are some of my favorite from their day.



The complete set can be seen here.

If you are getting married or looking for portraits feel free to contact me by email or phone 757.971.0237

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment