Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ashley & Jason Engagement






Independence weekend I had the pleasure of photographing Ashley & Jason. They are a great couple and they did great with the heat and all of the people. We went down to the Virginia Beach Oceanfront by the Neptune sculpture.


Because of all of the people at the beach for the 4th, I had my work cut out for me. Below are some before & after shots from the shoot.




The pictures turned out great! Here are some more from the session.





Thank you Ashley & Jason, I had a great time. Click here to see more images from this session.

To get information and schedule a session contact Matt Hartman

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so beautiful! You do such a wonderful job! I should fly you out to NM to do our family pictures :)

    ReplyDelete