Monday, January 19, 2015

Winter White Open House 2015 | Portsmouth Portrait Photographer



 I am opening up my home and studio on February 21st from 1-5pm for a fun afternoon of pictures. I will also be showing off some cool new products and giving away prints, portrait sessions!

Photography Sessions
I will have my studio setup, bring your whole family with their heaviest winter gear for a fun quick shoot. The cost is $20 and includes one 8x10 of your favorite image. Plus save 25% on same day print orders.

New Products
I have some really great specialty prints that I have come across and want to show them off! One of my favorites have magnetic mounting brackets making moving and updating easy.

Door Prizes
I am still finalizing the list but they include prints, a 16x24 print, mini sessions and a portrait session!

Afterwards I will upload the pictures to Facebook for you to share with your friends.

Event Details:
When: Saturday, 2/21/15
Time: 1-5pm
Location: 305 Broad St, Portsmouth, VA 23707

Please don't hesitate to call (757-971-0237) or email me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment